Monday, December 7, 2015

Gifts for Him


I have accepted the fact that I will never master the art of being able to shop for men. No matter what man in my life it is, no matter how well I know them or how predictable they are, I just can't do it.
So for this post I pulled in some reinforcements from the man in my life. Thanks Eric!
I tried pulling gifts from a wide range of activities, interests, and cost ranges. Some things you can make, but most of things to buy!
**I want to make a note that by no means are these gifts exclusive to men. I want to promote gender diversity, and these gifts are not bound to any gender. However, these are gifts that many people may find more suited for a dad, brother, boyfriend, any male figure. But hey, like whatever it is you like!
  1. Video Game
  2. Console accessories (controllers, headsets, etc.)
  3. Dress shirts/Any shirts really
  4. Cologne
  5. Work out equipment
  6. A new wallet
  7. Memory box
  8. Picture frame (preferably with a picture of the two of you)
  9. Ties
  10. Lotto tickets
  11. Tickets to a sporting event
  12. Tickets to a concert
  13. Bag (duffel bag, briefcase, etc.)
  14. iHome
  15. Wireless phone charger
  16. iPad
  17. Speakers
  18. His (or yours maybe?) favorite body wash
  19. Tin signs (you know those "man cave" things)
  20. Boxers/underwear
  21. FitBit
  22. Watch
  23. Cuff Links
  24. DVD/Video Game stand
  25. Gloves/Hats/Scarf
  26. Boardgames/Card Games/Cards Against Humanity
  27. Jack Daniels Soap Dispenser
  28.  Sports Team memorabilia 
  29. Sunglasses
  30. Tie Blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment