Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Music Playlist


As I've stated before, I start my Christmas music in November. Sometimes I'll even listen all year round. Really I can't help it; it's just so damn good. So needless to say when it hits December 1st you can bet your ass 101.5 will be playing in my car constantly, and my Christmas playlist is on repeat. I'm listening to it as we speak. I listen to it walking to class, going to bed, in the shower, and everywhere in between. So if you're looking for some new songs, or want to relive the classics, I have put together a list of the best of the best.
Grab some hot cocoa, hit by the fireplace (or this fireplace on your laptop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDfjXj5EGqI) and relax to some Andy Williams, Frank Sinatra, Pentatonix, and Michael Buble.

No comments:

Post a Comment