Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Study Playlist


Happy Wednesday to all my lovely readers! Today's blog will be short, sweet, and to the point; my study playlist! Now, I know a lot of people use instrumental music because it's suppose to help you focus. I've tried that before, and well, I fell asleep. Oops. But for someone who has fallen asleep on gravel before, it's not much of a surprise. I made my own playlist, and I really don't follow any rules. I know the words to most of the songs, but because most of them are slow and calming, I'm able to focus on my work instead of singing in my head, but I also don't follow asleep because when the blaring of Green Day comes on, I snap out of my half-asleep trance. Did I mention it's 6 and a half hours? Yeah, it'll definitely get you through that huge study session without being repetitive.
There's not one specific genre here, although a large chunk seems to be 2000s indie, I don't know how that happened. Now, this won't be everyone's cup of tea. But, I encourage you to give it a try, maybe find some songs that do the trick, or maybe just find some new music. Either way, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment