Sunday, October 23, 2016

Favorite Fall Lipsticks



"Lips without lipstick are like cake without frosting."

I have to be completely honest, this was a huge factor in blogging again. I absolutely love make up. I don't know what it is, but it's my favorite form of expression. My favorite part of make up? The lipstick. Lipstick is the most underrated beauty product, it's amazing what the perfect red lipstick can do for you. Whenever fall rolls around, I will always be sporting a bold, dark lip. I know this isn't for everyone, but I think a big thing is finding the perfect bold, dark lip. Whether it is the classic red, to a deep purple, to black, there's a bold lipstick out there that will make head turns, and make sure everyone knows you're a bad bitch.
Let's jump in to my favorite lipsticks shall we?

Mliani Black Cherry ($6)
Maybelline Mattes in Touch of Spice ($5.50)
Maybelline Mattes in Divine Wine ($5.50)
Maybelline Mattes in Burgundy Blush ($5.50)
Wet N Wild Megalast in Cherry Picking ($2)
NYX Matte Lipstick in Alabama ($6)
NYX Matte Lipstick in Siren ($6)
NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme Copenhagen ($6)
NYX Liquid Suede in Cherry Skies ($7)

My favorite thing about every single one of these lipsticks is that they're all matte, with the exception of black cherry, and they're not drying at all. For best results, exfoliate and then use a chapstick beforehand, before you even prime your face. It helps your lipstick last and won't do any damage to your lips!

I highly suggest waiting for these to be on sale. Although they're all super affordable, stores like CVS, Kroger, Meijer, etc., will buy one get one 50% off all the time



No comments:

Post a Comment